Discovery: It is named by Manuel Cazurro in 1908.
Location and environment: Located on a high plateau over the cliff de l’Infern, over the Gorga. It is located on a dominant zone. Bushes are the current vegetation. This zone was used for livestock keeping.
Appearance: It is a passage tomb with a short trapezoid chamber and a narrow corridor. Built in slate. The cover is broken. The circular tumulus has disappeared. Its measurements should have been 6-7 m diameter.
Building era: Second half of IV millennia B.C. (second period of the passage tombs in l’Alt Empordà – Rosselló)